hartothetima.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of the Greek company HARTOTHETIMA, with activity in the retail trade of clothes based in Athens, at Proklou 10 Pagrati T.K. 11635, Athens.
Take a moment to check in detail this Declaration which was prepared in compliance with GPA 679,2018 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), which is a directly binding legislative act and in accordance with applicable Greek law.
More information, which indicates certain uses of your personal data along with the option to select or exit it, may also be provided during the collection of your personal data.
XARTOTHETIMA operates as a modern company active in the trade of wearable art and accessories in Greece, selling its products in both the Greek and international markets through local stores or the online store at www.rememberfashion.gr. XARTOTHETIMA is based in Proklou 10 Pagrati T.K. 11635, Athens and is supervised by the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPX).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND NEVER
We collect and process the personal data you provide to us under the following legal bases:
- Legal interest as required for the fulfillment of the services provided
- Legal Obligation for our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Your consent, which you may revoke under your rights
We do not process personal data without your consent or without being our customers or without having provided your data to the Company yourself.
XARTOTHETIMA asks you to provide us with some personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when shopping, contacting our customer service, asking for news, creating an account, participating in our events or contests, or interacting with or using our Websites.
- This personal information includes the following:
- Contact details, including name, email, no. telephone, mailing, and billing address
- Login and account details, including username, password and unique username
- Personal information, including gender, city and shopping history
- Payment or credit card details
- Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
At this point it is pointed out that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide to us.
- Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information, and battery information
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser's and version identifier data, as well as web beacons and tags
TOOLS TO SETTLE WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
WHY and HOW we use your personal data
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
To provide information about the Websites and Services you request
When you use the Websites, we use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you have requested. For example, if you make a purchase on the website www.rememberfashion.gr, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to contact you about the purchase, event or promotion . If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help you resolve a problem or answer your questions.
In many cases, in order to use certain elements on the Websites, you may need to provide XARTOTHETIMA with additional data or additional consent to use certain elements in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may need to provide a link to your social media accounts.
To share information about our products, services and events, as well as for other promotional purposes
When you give your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about XARTOTHETIMA products, services and other promotions. You can opt-out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
If you are already an XARTOTHETIMA customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide to send us marketing updates on similar XARTOTHETIMA products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have already chosen not to receive such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us to personalize our communication with you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services
We use your personal data for our business. For example, when making a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal operations. We use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience, to assist you in identifying technical and service issues, and to manage your Websites.
For the protection of rights, property or security, ours or those of others
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data on how we use our Websites and Services to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we can use information on how to use the search and find products by visitors of the website www.rememberfashion.gr, in order to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offers in the "showcases" of the electronic our store.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notifications when we collect the data, while securing your consent where necessary.
In order to process your personal data, we rely on certain legal issuesas a basis, depending on how you operate on our Websites
- When you purchase XARTOTHETIMA products from our Websites, we need your personal information to fulfill our contract. For example, we need the payment and contact details for the delivery of your order.
- We also rely on other legal bases, such as our reasonable rights as a business, compliance with a legal obligation or the protection of our vital interests
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Notification by XARTOTHETIMA
We do not trade or transmit your personal data to third parties except as set forth in this Privacy Statement and as required by law.
XARTOTHETIMA shares your personal data with:
- XARTOTHETIMA Group companies for the purposes and under the above conditions
- Third-party service providers that process personal data on behalf of XARTOTHETIMA, for example for credit card and payment processing, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, promotion promotion brand and products, as well as management of certain services and items. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- To other third parties when you have given your consent
We may also transfer any personal information we hold about you in the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (as in the case of reorganization, transfer, liquidation or liquidation).
Notification by you
When you use certain social media items on our Websites, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about how you interact with XARTOTHETIMA.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At XARTOTHETIMA we take all the necessary measures for the protection and security of information. More specifically, we have developed and implemented optimal technical and organizational mechanisms for security and protection of information in order to protect their integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Encryption & amp; Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal data.
Protecting your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At XARTOTHETIMA we recognize and guarantee your following rights:
- Right to transparent information on the exercise of your rights (Articles 12, 13, 14 GCC),
- Right of access (Article 15 GCC) to the personal data we collect from you
- Right of correction (Article 16 GCC) of inaccurate personal information we have about you
- Right to delete ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17 GBP) the Member-User account and the information we have about you. It should be noted that the exercise of the right to unsubscribe to an active subscriber implies the inability to continue to provide the services you requested
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GIP) where possible
- Right of objection (Article 21 GCC) to the processing of your personal data
- Right to revoke your already given consent (Article 7 GIP), ie to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on consent. The lawfulness of the processing of your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time at which you requested the withdrawal.
- Right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens, PC 115 23, +30 210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org)
You have every right to exercise your rights by sending an email to the Legal Department of the Company (email@example.com) or by letter to the address Athens, 28 Aeschylus Street. Please submit your relevant requests with the appropriate identification evidence of your person, with the express reservation of the Company to request the provision of additional information in order to identify and confirm your details.
Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications
If you have an XARTOTHETIMA account, you can choose not to receive XARTOTHETIMA marketing communications by modifying your options in the "view or change your profile" section of our Websites. You can also choose not to receive marketing communications by changing the email and sms records by clicking the delete link or following the instructions included in the message. Alternatively you can contact us using the details.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
XARTOTHETIMA collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when you use our Websites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie ID, information about your cookies, and information about whether your device has software for accessing certain components; (iii) unique device ID and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings (vi) country and time zone, (vii) previous visits to websites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, declared preferences, and (ix) access times and related URLs.
It is also possible to collect information from third parties through Websites using third party cookies, plugins and widget tools. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of such data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Mode : These cookies are required for basic website functions and are therefore always enabled. They include cookies that allow our Websites to "remember" you during your browsing, during an individual visit or, if you request, from one visit to another. They allow the "Shopping Cart" and "Checkout" features to be available and help with security and compliance.
Performance : These cookies allow us to improve the operation of our Websites by monitoring usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on websites. Rejecting these cookies may result in inadequate personalization of proposals and poor website performance.
Social media and ads : Social media cookies offer you the ability to connect to the social media networks you useYou also share content from our Websites on social media. Advertising cookies (third parties) collect information to contribute to the better personalization of ads according to your interests, both on our Websites and others. In some cases, these cookies include the processing of your personal data. Rejecting such cookies may result in the display of ads that are not as relevant to you or to your inability to effectively connect to Facebook, or other social media, and / or to your ability to share content on social media. / p>
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties accessing your web browser (via the XARTOTHETIMA Websites), we recommend that you install a plugin specifically designed for this purpose. You can also enable notification sent to you from your computer each time cookies are sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through the browser settings on each web browser and device you use. Because each web browser is a little different, we suggest that you refer to the web browser's Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many components that make our Websites and Apps more effective, and some of our services may not work properly.
XARTOTHETIMA owns your data, in compliance with the provisions of this Statement and the provisions of current legislation. If you nevertheless wish to make a complaint in this regard, you reserve the right to file your complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP).
|| Proklou 10 Pagrati T.K. 11635, Athens
|Supervisory Authority||Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP)||Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athensfirstname.lastname@example.org|